Monday, January 09, 2006

It's Been One Week

I had my first weigh-in this morning.... I lost 2 pounds!!! Hooray! I was actually hoping it would be more, but I certainly am pleased to see those 2 pounds are gone.

My new goals for this week are to drink more water and to get in some more physical activity. I'll keep you posted.

For now, here's a quote by Aristotle that the WW site gave me when it congratulated me for losing:

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit."

4 comments:

ScottE. said...

Congrats!

Mandy said...

Congratulations! Don't be at all discouraged by a 2-pound weight loss, most experts recommend that you don't try to lose more than 1 - 2 pounds per week for sustainable and healthy weight loss. Sounds like you're doing great!

Lady Brandenburg said...

2 pounds is great!!!!!! YAY!

Emily said...

You are right on track. Keep up the good work! This blog is motivating me. I need to get my butt in gear.