Monday, January 30, 2006

And That's Why...

I don't keep cereal in the house.... After a day of staring at me, the Safeway brand honey nut Cheerios just beat me to the punch. Safeway was out of milk last night so I didn't get to eat them for breakfast, but once I had the idea of them in my head I had to have them. So I just ran down to the convenience store in the basement and spent $1.79 on ff milk and had myself a bowl of those toasty little o's. I had already hit almost my entire point total for the day, but I needed that little splurge. It made me about 4 points over, but that's what Flexies are for.

2 comments:

ScottE. said...

I could eat an entire box of cereal at once! It's rarely, if ever in the house. I love it.

Lady Brandenburg said...

Ymmmm...cereal... totally what flex points are for!