Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's the M in the TBM

that makes it so good, but so bad....

Last night, I ended up at Cosi, as previously reported. And while I went with all kinds of Turkey Light and/or Hummus & Veggies strategy in mind, I was cold and hungry and just really wanted something warm and comforting. So I got the TBM melt -- for you non-Cosi-ers, that's the tomato, basil and mozzarella melt. A whopping 15 points. Eeek. But, I knew it when I made the decision and just decided to go with it and use my Flex Points. It was darn tasty.

And I think I was still pretty good overall, since my dining companion kept encouraging me to try a piece of her deelish-looking pizza, and I said no. So all was not lost.

I ended up using 12.5 flexies for the day. Ah well -- soup for lunch and dinner today, methinks.

No comments: