Monday, February 27, 2006

Happy Maintenance

Even though it was kind of a bad week, I was very glad when I stepped on the scale this morning and found that I stayed the same weight! Hooray, no gain - no pain! :-)

So I'm still at 11 pounds down, which makes me happy. And I'm really making an effort (as I wrote about recently on my other blog) to try and schedule more at-home time for myself, which can mean not only better eating in my own kitchen, but also the possibility of some actual gym time. I'm feeling ambitious, like tonight could be the first gym night in ages. I had the whole "my keycard doesn't work" excuse for months, but now that I paid 25 bucks for a new one I kinda have to man up and go use the treadmill. Stay tuned for the outcome of this plan....

1 comment:

Lady Brandenburg said...

Yay! Every Monday I start anew. Feels good!