Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Doing Better

Well, I've been pretty darn good the last 2 days. I can't explain the new motivation, but I'm suddenly back to sticking to my daily points and conserving those Flexies. Two days may only be two days, but it feels good. I had a light lunch today and my leftover spinach pasta for dinner. I even have enough points leftover for a bag of 94% fat free popcorn during my tv tonight. Hooray! Maybe that *entire* box of Girl Scout Tagalongs that I ate over the weekend was a turning point... or something like that.

Oh, but honestly, I haven't made it to the gym. Last night I ended up having to work at home for almost the entire time, so I didn't make it. And tonight I'm really tired and excited about a darn good night of tv. No gym tonight either. The rest of the week is getting pretty busy... so maybe I'll do a lot of walking over the weekend?

No comments: