Saturday, May 06, 2006

Thank Goodness for those Flexies

Um, yeah, I went out for Cinco de Mayo last night... and I drank 27.5 points worth of alcohol! But at least I counted it all! 3 margaritas, 3 martinis, and a shot of tequila, oh my!

I still have 8.5 flexies left for the rest of the week, which is good cuz I've got big plans tonight. Dinner at Matchbox, where I have to be good and restrain myself, and then the baseball game! I was craving hot dogs all last year at RFK, and now that I'm back on beef I think I'll actually partake. So there go the rest of my flexies.

Another thing I learned today - 30 minutes of dancing is only 2 Activity Points! Darn. I thought it would be more....

1 comment:

Lady Brandenburg said...

I think that's pretty good - that's 2 AP's that were earned doing something fun at least!