Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I Heart Caramel

I've already discussed my new-found love for Jello Sugar-Free Caramel pudding cups (divine!), but I have discovered a new reason to love caramel! Quaker Quakes, a mini rice cake snack, may not sound all that exciting.... but their caramel corn flavor is delicious! These little rice cakes taste like a lighter version of Cracker Jack, and they make for a great snack. One serving is only 1 point - and that means the whole bag only has 7 points. So you can actually get a filling snack for only 2-3 points before wrapping up the bag and putting it away for later! :-)

I haven't tried any of the savory flavors, but for now I'm happy as a clam with my deliciously sweet favorites!

1 comment:

GwenMarieDC said...

I'm all over the Chedder Cheese...but even better than those are Glenny's Soy Crisps BBQ or Cheese flavor. 2pts for the bag and they are DELISH.

Congrats on the loss!