Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Low-Point Comfort Food?!?!?

Ah, thank goodness for Au Bon Pain. On a day with a not-so-good tummy, they really came through for me. Their Low Fat Chicken Noodle Soup is a Godsend! This soup has 100 calories, 2 grams of fat, and 1 gram of fiber per 8 oz serving. So that means the 12 oz container - which is a decent size portion for lunch - is only 3 points! It's hearty and yummy, with big egg noodles, carrots, and big chunks of chicken. The broth is very tasty but still light.

With such a low point soup, that means you can get a small bag of potato chips to go with it with very little guilt!!!

1 comment:

Lady Brandenburg said...

Wow - three points for 12 oz. of soup!?!? I'm so there.

Sorry I haven't checked in lately - in this new job it is not an easy atmosphere to get on the web - but that should change soon.

My mom and I are going to weekly meetings again now - so it looks like we've all recommitted at the same time!!!

None of my clothes fit and I can't afford new ones! My goal is to lose 14 pounds. Mom's goal is to lose about 6 - she's mainly going to support me.

Good luck to us all!