So, over the next 10 weeks, I plan to....
- Track my points, even if I don't stick to my daily allowance. Just keeping track of what you eat makes you much more aware and accountable for your intake.
- Work in more fruits and veggies and cut back on the salt and starch.
- Eat more seafood and experiment with cooking some fish.
- Exercise! Try to do some kind of non-commute-related (as in don't just count walking to the Metro) workout 5 days a week.
- Combine strength training with just the usual cardio that I have done in the past.
- More water! Less soda and Starbucks.
You know I'll be charting my progress here, so stay tuned....and wish me luck!