Thursday, July 13, 2006

Day 3.... Not As Great, But Still Going

Today was a little harder.... partially it was because I was really freakin' hungry this morning after eating so little yesterday, and then because I waited too long and had a late lunch so my eyes were WAY bigger than my stomach. Except not really, cuz I ate it all. Oh well.

Here's a good link -- I found one site for nutrition and estimated WW points info for Potbelly Sandwich Works. (Their web site includes some nutrition info, too.) Since there are now THREE locations within a short walking distance from my office, I think I need to memorize these stats. And now that I satisfied my curiosity about their new sugar cookies (yes, they are delicious and very buttery) I don't need to buy any again.

Today's goal-related bullets:
  • I tracked all my points.
  • I drank a lot of water.... including when I went to see a movie, and the ONLY concession item I bought was a bottle of water. Hooray! No popcorn, candy, or soda, though I wanted them. (But that bottle of water was still $3.50. Highway robbery, yo.)
  • I only had starch for one meal - wheat bread on that big old Potbelly's sandwich.

No comments: