Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Temptation Resisted

Well, mostly. :-)

I survived the happy hour at Buffalo Billiards with only 2 lite beers. My friends and I then decided to move on to Cafe Luna for what turned into a long, laugh-filled dinner. (And we happened to run into AS and her gang! I hadn't seen her in ages, so it was great to see her!)

I allowed myself to dip into the Flex Points tonight so I did actually have a good tasty pasta dinner. I was good, though, and didn't go for my favorite tomato and cream sauce, and got the plain tomato basil instead. I love the spinach fettucine, and I get it with spinach and mushrooms on top. Basically the same thing I make it home, but so good!

I just tallied up the points, including the 1 slice of garlic bread, and I ended up being 9.5 over for the day. But with the Activity Points I earned by walking home from Dupont, I only used 7 Flexies. Hooray!

No comments: