Thursday, March 02, 2006

My Diet-iversary!

Today marks two months of being back on WW!

As you all know, the 2nd month was much harder than the 1st, but I maintained all of my progress and I now feel like I'm back on track after all of the diet challenges in February. As they say, "it's a lifestyle, not a diet" - so it's all about learning to live this way over time and not trying to do any crash, quick changes.

Now it's time to start planning my next reward. I think I'll consider myself having "earned" it when I hit 15 pounds lost total. I'm not sure what I want this reward to be, though. Any suggestions???

1 comment:

Lady Brandenburg said...

Happy anniversary!

Hmmmm, non-food reward - new article of clothing? New lipstick? New body scrub? New kitchen knife (I remember you mentioning or ScottE mentioning that you had crappy knives) - you can get a really really good one - like one of those fancy $40 or $50 ones - it'll last you a lifetime.