Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Another Night Meeting

Harrumph. Sometimes I hate that my job includes so many off-hours commitments. I've got another meeting tonight that starts at 6:30. I sure as heck hope I can get out of there by 8. I'm going to be offline and traveling all day tomorrow, catching an 8 am train to NYC for meetings and then catching the 6 pm train back. So that means 3 whole meals out of my control... either a bagel or some kind of cereal or something on the train for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch at the meeting, and then a train dinner. I just can't even consider those points. Being offline is definitely having an effect on my diligence in tracking...

But, back to tonight. I am being good and heating up a Lean Cuisine right now before I go to the meeting, so that should stave off the hunger pains that often lead me to make bad decisions. I should still be able to do a salad when I get home and then call it a night.

I'll be back on the blog on Friday!

No comments: