Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Remember My Coworker?

The one who has started on a hard-core weight loss plan, with a nutritionist and everything? Well, she had her first weigh-in last night. She's lost 14 pounds in 4 weeks! That's so awesome! It was so cute, she texted me at home to tell me the news. It's the first time she's ever called or texted me for anything personal, and it really made me smile. Good for her!

I, on the other hand, am another story. I've not been tracking points this week at all. I'm making some lunchtime choices that aren't so great, but I had 3 nights in a row of super-healthy, and super-fiber-rific (thank you Beano) turkey chili for dinner. I've been having hunger pains for the last few days, though, so I don't know what that's all about.

Stage 1 in getting the computer fixed is now complete, and I have to head to Best Buy this afternoon to give them the disks for an OS restore and installing all the new anti-virus software. I hope to have it back home by Friday evening, so then life gets back to normal and I can get back on to the WW site. Here comes accountability again!!!

No comments: