Saturday, April 15, 2006

It Is Easier At Home

I've said it before, but it's still true that I find it much easier to eat healthier stuff - or at least smaller quantities of bad stuff - when I spend a whole day at home on my own. It's simple: If I don't buy it, I don't have it in the house, and therefore I cannot eat it.

There was a slight change to what I ate yesterday - as we were unable to get seated at Matchbox, we ended up going for Thai food. So I didn't have mini burgers and a big salad. Instead I had green curry chicken (love that fatty coconunt milk) and 2 glasses of riesling, followed by 2 glasses of sangria after the movie.

Today's intake:

Breakfast:
On weekends, I don't really eat breakfast food. I had a handful of reduced fat wheat thins and garlic hummus.

Lunch:
A Lean Cuisine steak and cheese panini

Snack:
A bag of O.R. Light Natural popcorn

Another snack:
Another handful of wheat thins and hummus

Dinner:
The Safeway Select Light (blue box) Meat Lasagna. It's technically 2 1/2 small servings, but I ate the whole thing. So it was very filling and I haven't had any snacks since.

No comments: