Saturday, May 03, 2008

Another Week

Well, I had really good intentions this week. I started out very disciplined, tracking points online for the first 3 days. But, like always, then life (and mostly work) got incredibly busy. And that's always part of my problem, when I barely have 2 seconds to breathe, let alone respond to emails and phone calls, I always drop off doing the point-tracking. But all is not lost... I still proceeded with my normal week but just focused on trying to make better choices. I brought my lunch a few times, and got a few side salads instead of fries (though I did get fries on Friday!). We'll see how it turns out on the scale. Again, I think the point of it all always has to be that it's about making better choices and thinking about things ahead of time, rather than having to be rigidly sticking to a diet. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it...

No comments: