Monday, May 26, 2008

Produce Tracking

Since I'm trying to incorporate more produce into my routine, I thought it might be helpful at least for a little while to track what fruits and veggies I am actually working into my diet on a daily basis. Maybe that will help me figure out where I could work in more, and how much of a variety I'm getting. For these purposes, I'll also include potatoes, mushrooms... things that grow in the ground.

So, here goes:

Friday
strawberries, pineapple, kiwi - a fresh fruit salad from the store
small amount of tomatoes, onions in chili
sugar snap peas, red and yellow peppers - as a small side in a frozen entree

Saturday
tomato sauce - barely counts, right?
tomatoes, mushrooms, bean sprouts - in soup
avocado - in sushi

Sunday
asparagus - fresh
blueberries - fresh

More to come....

No comments: