Sunday, May 25, 2008

Delicious Dish

I made such a good dinner tonight!

Lately, it's been my goal to try and find new ways to incorporate veggies into my usual routine, and specifically to change it up a bit and have more variety, rather than my usual spinach and broccoli.

So, last time at the store, I bought a steam-in-the-bag bag of fresh asparagus spears. I also got a bag of those Perdue Perfect Portions good-sized chicken breasts. And, finally, in preparation for moving, I know I have a lot of stuff in the fridge, marinades and such, to use up so I don't have to pack it. Combine all of those things, and you have my dinner for tonight.

A baked chicken breast, marinated in a Lawry's baja chipotle sauce. Spicy! Steamed fresh asparagus spears, with a homemade vinaigrette sauce of olive oil, garlic seasoned rice wine vinegar, dijon mustard, and a dash of black pepper.

Tangy, light, filling - perfection!

No comments: