- I had dessert twice, but both times I split it with my mom. And she's aggressive about making sure she gets at least 50% of what's on the plate!
- I ate a lot of rich cream-based stuff and a lot of really salty stuff. So I'm sure my fat and sodium intake was way up over the last few days.
- It was restaurant food all the time, so portions were big and I wasn't as great about balancing fruits and veggies. Oopsie.
- Fish! Lots of fish!
- We did A LOT of walking. I felt like a lot of the rich stuff I was eating had to be balanced out by all of our walking tours.
- Mom is an early diner and an early-to-bed person, so I usually was done with dinner by 7 pm and didn't eat anything again until breakfast the next day. So NO SNACKING.
I have no idea how this will affect the scale. I missed today's weigh-in. I'm going to try it out tomorrow, but I may give myself a vacation free pass and work hard this week to counteract any gains.... stay tuned!