Saturday, September 02, 2006

A Perfect Rainy Day Dinner

There's just something about rainy days that makes soup a perfect meal. And luckily it can be a pretty darn low-point meal! Tonight I had Progresso's French Onion Soup. It's made with chicken broth, and it's hearty and oniony and salty and just hits the spot. At 50 calories, 1.5 g of fat and 1 g of fiber per serving, that makes for a 2 point can of soup. Mmmm!

And I just have to ask... if every can of Progresso is 2 servings, does anyone ever really just eat 1 serving? I mean, has anyone ever warmed up 1/2 a can of soup and put the rest in the fridge for later? Or do people split a can of soup? Come on, you know there's just one bowl in that can!

1 comment:

Dezel Quillen said...

Hi Stef,

Call me greedy, but Dezel consumes the entire can ! A mere 100 calories, I really could do two cans (lol).


Happy Sipping!

Dezel