Saturday, August 19, 2006

Weekend Safeway Deals

I hit a few good deals today, which I'm happy about cuz lately it seems my theme is "spend less money!" in every aspect of life. So you've gotta love grocery store sales....

Safeway Card Specials:
Nabisco 100 calorie pack snacks - $2.50, reg price $3.19
Starkist lite tuna in water 3-pack - $2.69, reg price $2.79
Dannon Light 'n Fit yogurt smoothie 4-pack - $3.69, reg price $4.15
Healthy Choice entrees - $2.00, reg price $4.19
C&W brand frozen veggies - $1.66, reg price $2.89

And bonus.... while Lean Cuisine is not on sale this week, I did have a checkout coupon for $1.00 off. Score! :-)

I also bought a lot of cleaning supplies that were on sale, cuz I've decided I need to spend at least part of this weekend mopping, disinfecting, and deodorizing in general. How many activity points for that???

1 comment:

Asian Mistress said...

I vacuumed, cleaned off my bed (which trust, was a task), washed sheets, cleaned my bathroom and my kitchen...that better have been at least 100 calories burned cause I def worked up a slight sweat!