Sunday, April 08, 2007

I Couldn't Wait

Wheeeee!!!!

I decided to sneak a peek at the scale today to see how the last week affected the dial. Guess what? I lost THREE POUNDS! Hooray! I guess that's what sleeplessness combined with no appetite combined with drinking LOTS of water does for you! :-)

Seriously, I'm so excited. It's been a long time since I've seen anything like real progress on the scale. And I've actually FELT a little better this week - I did feel like my clothes were a little more comfortable, and even a little like I was flushing my system what with all the water and none of the caffeine. And, since my social life conspired to have me eat at home every night this week, I ate fairly decent portions and a lot healthier stuff. See, it's not rocket science. It's just a matter of doing it!

Today, my big Easter plans include walking the 3 miles downtown for a sushi lunch and movie with a friend. As long as I resist the popcorn, it's all good!

No comments: