Sunday, February 18, 2007

Awesome

I am in love. With a salad dressing! It's Drew's All Natural Garlic Italian, and my oh my is it tasty!

I picked up a bottle of it at Whole Paycheck yesterday for the simple reason that it was on sale, and that my recent bout of terrible eating had me thinking I need to start eating more salads at home.

When I got home, I cracked open the bottle and poured some over some mixed greens. Which I then devoured, and practically licked the bowl. I had some soup later.... but then, believe it or not, went BACK to the fridge and polished off the rest of the mixed greens with ANOTHER bowl of salad. The dressing is just that good.

Of course, then today I was sad that I had already used up my whole bag of greens and still had so much dressingy goodness just sitting there. So when the opportunity arose to head to a market, I grabbed two more bags of greens and came home to another yummy salad.

The dressing is super simple - just olive oil, red wine vinegar, basil and garlic. But the result is so tangy and delicious I *almost* want to drink it straight from the bottle!

No comments: