Saturday, March 10, 2007

Strange Week

It's been a very up-and-down week due to my crazy schedule.

I had our Board dinner Monday night, and I definitely overindulged in the appetizers and really rich duck entree. But, life bit me back by hitting me with the stomach virus, so I was really ill on Tuesday and my stomach didn't settle down for about 2 days. So I didn't really eat much in that period...

Then we had a quick trip to Atlanta, also for work. Airport food, huge entree salads (yum, steak salad), and more wine and bready appetizers. Not so great.

But today, I'm ordering sushi for dinner and I'm planning fun ways to eat light tomorrow. Then it's weigh-in on Monday. Who knows how that will turn out?

But I've got plenty of negative motivation working for me.... cuz I just saw some new pictures of myself. Yikes, not happy. Even my face looks like I swallowed a balloon! So, as I know I'll be in lots of events with lots of pictures being taken this year, that's a little extra added oomph!

No comments: