Monday, February 02, 2009

Back to Reality

I got on the scale this morning. Ugh. The number I saw on there was pretty unforgivable, and it's the first time I've ever seen that number in my life. I've been pretty loose about things the last few weeks cuz it's been a stressful time -- but I can't keep using that excuse, cuz there's always going to be stress but I have to learn how to work through it and still take better care of myself. I'm hoping that number on the scale is at least partly related to my salty SuperBowl snacks from last night - but whatever the reason, the number was still there. Ugh.

1 comment:

Laura P said...

Stef,
I love that I have the support of my friends that are going through the same thing. And together we can get over any bump in the road!
So, I hope that next week's weigh in is better (remember, no salt on Sunday!!!)
Have a great week...
LP (or I guess, LB to you)