Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ugh

So - things are going well with my new nutritionist-based lifestyle, and I'm losing a little bit. That feels good.

But - perhaps it's now because I have lost some weight (about 7 pounds from my max earlier this year) that I'm actually able to take a look at myself and realize just how unhappy I am with my shape at the moment. Denial is now in the rear-view mirror, and I don't like what I see.

It's more motivation, for sure, and I'm really committed to keeping up with my new way of eating. And now it's time for me to actually start exercising, cuz I am NOT going to go into cute summer skirt season looking the way I do right now. Which is better than how I looked 2 months ago, but then I could cover it all up with layers and jackets and stuff. Egad.

No comments: