Sunday, December 23, 2007

Navigating the Holidaze

Oh, the holiday season is tough for dieters. Big meals, and - even worse - huge plates of cookies and boxes of chocolate delivered to your very door!

But, I've been doing okay, surprisingly. Sure, I've had some treats here and there, but I'm also keeping to pretty decent meals when I can.

So, that means that I'm still on track, and almost 2 pounds less than I was after Thanksgiving. Sure, I'd gone up a bit then, but the overall trend is still down. In fact, last week, I had a great downward spike one morning as the scale showed me a number I haven't seen in a very long time. Whee! It's gone up a little since then, like you do, but at least I know it's out there... and I'll be bringing it back!

Just a quick trip to see the family, with some more big meaty meals, then I'm back and really working on getting the numbers - both weight and cholesterol - down again.

No comments: