Saturday, June 23, 2007

Lights Out

I think it's about time for On the WWWagon to go dark, at least for a while.

I'm not getting the same thing out of the blog anymore - neither from writing posts nor from getting feedback from readers, and there've been less and less of both for months. I'm not in a great place right now thinking or feeling about my health or body issues, and I've been terrible lately in my own habits.

Sadly, I think the biggest thing I've learned by doing this blog is that I CAN'T do it on my own. I need to go back to more of the structure and feedback from following an actual diet, so for the zillionth time I'm going to try the real WW route.

Thanks for being supportive over the last year and a half. I'm just sorry I don't have more -- or LESS -- to show for it.

1 comment:

vixen said...

best of luck!
i totally know you can do this!!