Sunday, November 18, 2007

Shame, Shame

Oh, it's been a bad week diet-wise. I think I'm going to take a pass on weighing-in this weekend, cuz I just know it will be disappointing.

I ate out a lot this week. Eating dinner out once or twice a week can be okay, if you made good choices at a restaurant and work to make up for it elsewhere. But, this week I think I did dinner out 4 nights in a row followed by a not-so-healthy catered breakfast and a moment-of-weakness bag of kettle chips for dinner. And, I was *not* good about ordering when I had those dinners out. Fish and chips? Spinach and artichoke dip?

Uh oh, the cold weather makes things tougher cuz it just makes me want warm comfort food... usually involving cheese or butter.

So, I will make it through Thanksgiving and the brotherly visit this week, then get back on track. Bear with me....

2 comments:

Mrs. Darcy said...

Don't take a pass - do it anyway. I found your blog sometime ago, while searching for the points value of bento boxes during my first go-round with Weight Watchers, and I really identify with a lot of your struggles. I think you are doing great, so keep it up. Even when it isn't good.

Stef said...

Thanks for commenting - it's good to hear of like-minded people out there! I'm going to try to be good today, even with another catered outing, and I'll make it a point to drink a lot of water. I just might step on the scale in the morning... stay tuned!